Registration deadline: August 15!
The conference registration fees, including participation to the NMCI Conference 2017 and our coffee breaks, are:
- 150 € (Standard)
- 50 € (Reduced)
There will be optional opening and closing events that are not included in the conference fee. If you want to attend, please indicate so in the registration form, adding 8 € per event to the fee.
The registration form can be found at: https://form.jotformeu.com/71294914716361
Important: Registration fees are part of how we fund our conference. We suggest choosing the Standard fee if you can afford it, for example through institutional support. The Reduced fee is intended to enable access to the conference for people with fewer financial means (e.g. students or people in unemployment). If neither Standard or Reduced fees are within your means, please contact us via e-mail. While we cannot guarantee fee waivers, we might be able to offer some limited financial support.
- Your spot at the NMCI Conference is not officially reserved until you pay the full amount (registration fee and, if applicable, Opening and/or Closing event fees and/or a donation) associated with your registration.
- All fees for the NMCI Conference registration shall be paid in EUR (€).
- The full amount, free of any bank charges, must be received in order for the registration to be valid.
- Each participant may choose between the Standard and the Reduced fee. We suggest choosing the Standard fee if you can afford it, for example through institutional support. The Reduced fee is intended to enable access to the conference for people with fewer financial means (e.g. students or people in unemployment).
- Please consider making a donation in addition to your fees in order to support the NMCI Conference.
|Beneficiary address||Lindengasse 24/9, 1070 Wien (AT)|
|Bank address||AM BELVEDERE 1, 1100 Wien (AT)|
Please note: For administrative purposes, in your bank transfer please include the phrase “NMCI2017” followed by the participant’s full name (e.g. “NMCI2017 John Smith”). Online banking forms usually have designated fields for such purposes (e.g. “Reference”).
Please note: If you use a foreign bank account to transfer money to the above account in Austria, please arrange your transfer so that you, the sender, will pay any transfer costs.
It is also possible to pay through PayPal or credit card using this link: paypal.me/MiGaY
If you are going to pay via PayPal, please add 5% of the final amount, in order to cover the transaction fees, or you will be asked to pay them at the registration desk. Do not forget to indicate the identifier “NMCI2017” and the participant’s full name (see above).
To cancel your registration, please notify us via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org). A refund of the registration fee will only be possible if we receive the notification before 9 August 2017.